Client: Norfolk Chamber of Commerce
The Norfolk chamber of commerce were looking for a venue for conference hire with breakout rooms for workshops and exhibition space. This was to be a technology conference with an audience of 150 delegates made up of local business with local and international speakers. The client was looking for:
- Conference space
- Space for 150 delegates around tables
- Breakout rooms for workshops / seminar rooms
- Light breakfast on arrival and a buffet Lunch
- Refreshment breaks with tea and coffee
- Exhibition Space for sponsor’s stands
- Reliable Wi-Fi
- Cloakroom facilities
- A green room for speaker privacy
- A conference that ran smoothly and ON TIME
The Space Conference Hire Solution:
- We provided a bespoke package including conference hire, exhibition space, breakout rooms, food and refreshments.
- The Auditorium was the perfect space to for the keynote speakers. Delegates sat around tables with bottled water and glasses on each table. The modern, well-equipped large auditorium provided the right setting for a conference focussed on future technology opportunities for businesses.
- The Atrium served as the exhibition space, and the place where guests registered and helped themselves to hot refreshments. Multiple refreshment tables meant that instead of long queues delegates were free to visit sponsor stands and network with other businesses.
- The Blue Space and Orange Space were used as breakout rooms where smaller workshops of 60-80 people gathered. Delegates could easily find these rooms without getting lost down a maze of corridors.
- Our reliable and fast Wi-Fi provided both speakers and delegates with vital access to web, email, social media and even candy crush! In fact there was live tweeting throughout displayed on the big screen during the breaks and the slides were simultaneously streamed to the web so that clients could view them on their devices thanks to SeeMySlides.com and our technology support team.
- The client chose bacon rolls and pastries for the breakfast networking and a sandwich buffet lunch with fresh fruit and cakes. The food was memorable, tasty and locally sourced.
- A further room was supplied as a green room for speakers to relax in-between sessions. Looking after your speakers helps you get the best out of them on the day.
- The conference ran to time, demonstrating how much we value people’s time, this was in large part due to the Presentation Timer software provided by our technology support team whom also ensured that microphones and AV equipment all worked smoothly.
- Finally, our free onsite parking meant that busy delegates were able to park within a few minutes’ walk of the venue without facing city centre traffic at peak times.